Hey there, buddies! Thank you all for being patient and understanding with us as we’ve continued the development of our Taiga Route DLC, as well as further additional updates to the Camp Buddy game! We are very excited to announce that Taiga’s route DLC is completed and is in the last stages of testing, and will be released on November 26th, 2019 – 7:00 PM (US EST).
To help prepare for the update’s release, we have prepared a few questions and answers for everyone, seen below:
- Q: How do I get the DLC?
- A: If you have already purchased the game (or received a free game copy through the Patreon campaign), you will receive an email in the email address you listed during purchase containing a download link for the version of the game you own.
- Q: What if I haven’t bought Camp Buddy yet?
- A: That’s okay! All copies of Camp Buddy purchased after Taiga Route DLC release will contain the Taiga Route DLC built into them!
- Q: How big is the update?
- A: Due to the amount of additional animations, artwork, and voiced lines, Camp Buddy has grown in size and will now be around 14 Gigabytes in size for the PC and Mac Versions. The android version is limited to 2 Gigabytes of size due to our game engine, Ren’py.
- Q: I didn’t receive a download link, but I own the game!
- A: Please check your spam folder in your email, as sometimes mail from us will be automatically filtered there. If you still do not receive the update, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out! **Please note that we need a purchase receipt or Patreon ID as proof – a product ID is not a valid proof of purchase!**
- Q: What all has changed/been updated/added to the game?
- A: We’ll release full Patch Notes along with the update on release day!
We hope this helps to prepare everyone for our update, and we can’t wait for you all to experience this new story at Camp Buddy! Thank you again for all of your support and love, as we wouldn’t be here without you, buddies!
Lots of love,