Hey buddies – We left a note at the end of the Patch 2.2 announcement post regarding the status of the Android version of Camp Buddy, as we were still attempting to resolve a crucial bug that causes users’ games to enter an unalterable black screen after a random amount of playtime. Unfortunately, after extensive testing, we have still been unable to find the cause of this issue, and therefore are not able to produce an Android version of Camp Buddy version 2.2.
With this in mind, as well as the other issues that the Android version has suffered over its iterations since release, we are going to pull out the Android version of Camp Buddy from the BLits store indefinitely as of today (June 19, 2020). Please see the FAQ’s below in regards to this change:
- Q: Where can I get the Android Version of Camp Buddy?
- A: As of June 19, 2020. The Android Version of Camp Buddy had been pulled out from our store indefinitely due to persistent technical issues.
- Q: When will Camp Buddy – Android Version be available again?
- A: Until we find out a way to run the Android Version without technical issues, it will remain indefinitely pulled out from the BLits store.
- Q: How can I update my Android Version to the latest version?
- A: The most recent version of Camp Buddy Android is Version 2.1. There is not currently a Version 2.2 Update for the Android build of the game.
For those of you who own the Android version of the game, don’t worry, we did not forget about you! Anyone who has purchased the Android version on or before June 19th, 2020 can request a free copy of the PC or Mac version via email that will contain the 2.2 update! All you have to do is email us your receipt to [email protected] for the Android copy of the game once 2.2 is released, and we will send you a download link for PC or Mac (your choice!).
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and we hope for your understanding. We thank everyone again for their patience and support!
Thank you again buddies, and see you at the release in just a few hours!