Hey, buddies! We’re back with exciting news – the final patch for Camp Buddy, version 2.2 will be releasing this Friday, June 19th at 7:00 PM EST! This update contains tons of new changes, from new animated scenes in Taiga’s route, to a full remastering of all sprite scenes in every route! The full Patch Notes will be released on the same day as the Patch, so you can look forward to reviewing all the changes then! Until then, here are a few Questions and Answers related to the Patch:
- Q: How do I get the Patch?
- A: If you have already purchased the game (or received a free game copy through the Patreon campaign), you will receive an email in the email address you listed during purchase containing a download link for the version of the game you own.
- Q: What if I haven’t bought Camp Buddy yet?
- A: That’s okay! All copies of Camp Buddy purchased after Patch 2.2 release will contain Patch 2.2 built into them!
- Q: How big is the update?
- A: Thanks to file conversions as well as alterations to reduce lag, the game has been compressed down to 5.3 GB. The Android version is just below 2 GB!
- Q: I didn’t receive a download link, but I own the game!
- A: Please check your spam folder in your email, as sometimes mail from us will be automatically filtered there. If you still do not receive the update, send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll help you out! **Please note that we need a purchase receipt or Patreon ID as proof – a product ID is not a valid proof of purchase!**
- Q: What else has been updated/added to the game?
- A: We’ll release full Patch Notes along with the update on release day!
In addition to this, to celebrate the final patch of Camp Buddy, we’ll be holding a sale! If you haven’t picked up Camp Buddy yet, now is the perfect time, as, from the Patch Release on June 19th until the end of June, you can buy the game for 20% off the original price! That means the PC & Mac versions will be available for $40 USD from June 19th until June 30th, so get it while you can, buddies!
We hope this helps to prepare everyone for our update, and thank you again for all of your support and love, buddies!
Lots of love,
PS: We’re currently running some final tests on the Android version, and will update this post laster tonight/tomorrow morning with information about the Android build, so please stay tuned!