Camp Buddy Patch Notes
V2.2 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: June 19th, 2020
- Taiga Route Massage Sex, Perfect Sex, Costume Sex Animations added.
- Added idle orgasm animations to all animated sex scenes in order to portray the scenes better.
- Autoplay feature has been added.
- Voice line playback feature has been added.
- Taiga Route sidequest ending voiced scenes added.
- Skip Tutorial button has been added to the Foreplay Minigame.
- Added heart icon to indicate whose turn it is in the Foreplay Minigame.
- Added naked sprites for Eduard, Lee and Naoto to the Dressing Room.
- Added Dungeon Boss to Music Player.
- Mute audio feature has been added.
Updates / Bug Fixes:
- Over 7,000 Sprite Poses, Facial & Voice Cues, positions, transitions and more have been remastered for all routes to portray the scenes better.
- Animations have been remastered in 1080p and run smoother.
- Save/Load Screen lag has been resolved.
- Skip button in Foreplay Minigame now works. (Please be warned: Skipping the minigame will skip the following sex scene)
- Audio Volume and Quality has been balanced in all routes.
- Grammar fixes have been applied to all routes, as well as in other interfaces.
- Taiga’s Shower Scene Images now properly appear in
- Hiro’s & Yoichi’s beach foreplay animated scenes now properly appear in Gallery.
- Yoichi’s Costume sprite has been updated.
- Updated various Scene Images to include Hiro’s hairpin, Yoichi’s scars, and Keitaro’s bandages.
- Updated Chat Log box.
- Properly aligned quick menu buttons.
- Control (CTRL) button no longer causes skipping.
- Updated Mini Image backdrop to fit the screen properly.
- Updated various Mini Images.
- Yoshinori Sidequest Mini Image from Taiga’s route is now included in Mini Gallery.
- Some Mini Images that cannot be unlocked from gameplay are removed from Mini Gallery.
- Renamed various Scene Images and Mini Images.
- Removed soundtrack duplicates in Music Player.
- Kieran’s Character Profile has been updated.
- Few characters’ dialogues have been re-executed in certain routes.
- General UI improvements.
- Knox’s cameo has replaced Rayne on Hunter’s route.
- Developer mode has been disabled.
V2.1 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: December 6, 2019
Updates / Bug Fixes:
- Yoichi Perfect Ending Bug has been resolved
- Taiga’s Cave Sex (Bottom) Scene Image now properly appears in Gallery.
- Goro’s Apron Sprite bug now fixed in Dressing Room
- Taiga’s Beach Sex (Top) multiple arm issue in animation has been resolved.
- Seto’s Naked Sprite has been fixed.
- Art error on Hunter’s Sick Scene Image has been fixed.
- Taiga’s Ending Scene Image is now properly sized in Gallery.
- Taiga’s Hairstyle in Final Campfire Scene Image has been corrected.
- Nighttime banner display fixed on Taiga Route
- Additional Hiro Route dialogue for Post-Crack Scene has been fixed.
- Yuri’s Character Profile has been updated.
- Taiga’s Chibi Head has been updated in Save/Load Screen and Character Profiles
- Various Facial Cue Errors have been fixed.
- Character name banner mislabeling resolved.
- Minor Grammar Issues resolved
- Added Greatest Memories (Full Version) to Music Player
V2.0 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: November 22, 2019
- Taiga Secret Romance Route has been added to the game.
- Taiga’s character design has been updated.
- Save Slots has been increased to 96
- Added 12 New Animated Scenes in the 4 Main Routes.
- Foreplay Minigame on all routes is now animated.
- Animated Scene toggle has been added to the Display Settings.
- Fundraising Scene Art has been added to all routes
- Animated Scenes have been added to the Main Gallery.
- Opening Video Player has been added to Secret Gallery
- Fanart Gallery has been added to Secret Gallery
- Poster Gallery has been added to Secret Gallery
- Added new soundtracks to Music Player
- Added new costumes & characters to Sprite Gallery
- Added new Ending Credits video.
- Added Bad Ending Scene Art on all routes.
- New Cameo Characters: Yuuto, Haruki, Chiaki, Noah, and Fanart Contest winners have been added.
Updates / Bug Fixes:
- All animations have been disabled for Android Version for maximum optimization.
- Fixed Keitaro animated scene bug in Yoichi Route
- Fixed consistency issues with Taiga’s character design in all Sprites and Scene Arts in the game.
- Fixed consistency issues with character’s number patches across all arts in game.
- Taiga’s voice actor role has been recast to Ezra Payne
- Sprite Voices & Full Voiced Scenes volumes have been normalized
- Missing Voice Cues has been fixed.
- Various Gallery Scenes that were broken are now unlockable
- Implemented additional sound effects for all routes
- Fixed various duplicate lines & incorrect text such as typographical and grammatical errors
- Updated Chibi heads in Chat Log & Galleries
- Cameo character: Knox will now only be exclusive in Camp Buddy v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2. (Creative rights/ownership of the character have been given to his original designer)
- General UI improvements
- Updated Bad and Worst endings of all routes
v1.2 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: March 21, 2019
- Android Version Released!
- Added 4 New Costume Party SX Animations
- Save/Load slots increased to 20!
- Save/Load Slots can now be renamed and deleted!
- Added Character Profile in Settings
- Journal Minigame now skippable
- Added “Greatest Memories” to music player
- Added Patron’s Choice Rewards to Hidden Crack Gallery
- Added hover effects to gallery
Updates / Bug Fixes :
- Added missing assets to swimsuit contest (Natsumi Route)
- Last set in Keitaro gallery is now unlockable
- Added Background for Hiro’s Bathroom
- Fixed clothing issue in Taiga Resolution Scene
- Added various accessories to characters in appropriate situations (Keitaro’s Camera, Seto’s Headphones)
- Various interface fixes/improvements (settings, gallery, music player)
- Updated a few simple art mistakes
- Fixed Camp Buddy Icon on Android, PC & Mac Builds
- Fixed issue with cut off in Foreplay Minigame
- Fixed minor gallery issues with text and images displaying improperly
- Implemented a new form of animation for better quality but lower file size
- Improved timing of fade transitions
- Added sound effect to all interface buttons
- Various bug fixes and grammar corrections
v1.1 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: November 17, 2018
Updates / Bug Fixes:
- Resolved Perfect Ending Bugs on Hiro, Yoichi, Hunter & Natsumi Route
- Voiced Scene Audio Adjusted for all characters
- Yoichi & Hiro SX 5 Added to the Gallery
- Gallery will no longer display Scene Image names until they’re seen in game.
- Nature Day Scenes will no longer repeat themselves.
- Animations partially replaced with webm files instead of tga, to reduce file size.
- Minor bug fixes