Camp Buddy Patch Notes
v1.2 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: March 21, 2019
- Android Version Released!
- Added 4 New Costume Party SX Animations
- Save/Load slots increased to 20!
- Save/Load Slots can now be renamed and deleted!
- Added Character Profile in Settings
- Journal Minigame now skippable
- Added “Greatest Memories” to music player
- Added Patron’s Choice Rewards to Hidden Crack Gallery
- Added hover effects to gallery
Updates / Bug Fixes :
- Added missing assets to swimsuit contest (Natsumi Route)
- Last set in Keitaro gallery is now unlockable
- Added Background for Hiro’s Bathroom
- Fixed clothing issue in Taiga Resolution Scene
- Added various accessories to characters in appropriate situations (Keitaro’s Camera, Seto’s Headphones)
- Various interface fixes/improvements (settings, gallery, music player)
- Updated a few simple art mistakes
- Fixed Camp Buddy Icon on Android, PC & Mac Builds
- Fixed issue with cut off in Foreplay Minigame
- Fixed minor gallery issues with text and images displaying improperly
- Implemented a new form of animation for better quality but lower file size
- Improved timing of fade transitions
- Added sound effect to all interface buttons
- Various bug fixes and grammar corrections
v1.1 Patch Notes
Patch Release Date: November 17, 2018
Updates / Bug Fixes:
- Resolved Perfect Ending Bugs on Hiro, Yoichi, Hunter & Natsumi Route
- Voiced Scene Audio Adjusted for all characters
- Yoichi & Hiro SX 5 Added to the Gallery
- Gallery will no longer display CG names until they’re seen in game.
- Nature Day Scenes will no longer repeat themselves.
- Animations partially replaced with webm files instead of tga, to reduce file size.
- Minor bug fixes