We’re here to make a very important announcement about the game. We’ve heard from all of you, from emails, posts, forum threads, and private messages! In the few days after the release, the team has been working hard to address some of the crucial bugs that were found in the game.
These bugs were caused due to the lack of time to test the game throughout the given timeframe, but that is no excuse, which is why we will keep continuing to work hard and listen to all of your feedback and implement fixes at the soonest time possible!
Camp Buddy v.1.1 Patch Notes
- Game icon will be updated to its intended design.
- Resolved Perfect Ending Bugs on all character routes.
- Voiced scene audio volumes adjusted for all routes and characters.
- Yoichi & Hiro SX5 (5th Sex Scenes) added to the game gallery.
- Gallery will no longer display CG names until they’re encountered in the game to avoid spoilers.
- ‘Nature Day’ scenes will no longer repeat in Arc 2.
- Animations partially replaced with ‘webm’ files instead of ‘tga’ to significantly reduce file size.
- Minor Bug Fixes.
The release of this patch is scheduled sometime within this weekend. We cannot announce a specific time and date of the release until the patch is fully completed.
More details will be announced as soon as the patch is released.
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by all these bugs, including the overall experience when downloading / purchasing the game. It has proven that our small team was very unprepared for these unforeseen technical difficulties due to our desire to release the game back on November 11, 2018.
We are continuously working hard day by day to address all of the remaining bugs, as well as improve our internal system to improve your gaming experience and ease up the download process.
We encourage everyone to contact us and report any bugs or issues you may find in the copy of your game at the following emails:
For patrons who have not yet received their game copy and any other concerns, please also contact us in the emails above.
On an important note, October 2018 Patreon Rewards are scheduled to release after the patch notes. Please bear with us! Thank you!